Taiwan Excellence Steps up its Role to Showcase Innovative Solutions at the Manufacturing Expo 2019
After earning a great success last year, Taiwan Excellence, in partnership with 18leading smart machinery companies from Taiwan’s manufacturing sector, is playing a bigger role at Thailand’s Manufacturing Expo 2019 in showcasing a line of award-winning innovative machinery and industrial solutions, a move aimed at emphasizing Taiwan as one of the global players in this field.
“Taiwan and Thailand share similarities culturally and socially. The two have deepened ties in trade and investment. We’ve worked together and share experience in different dimensions to promote the country’s progress,’ said Mr. Jason Hsu, Director of Economic at Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Thailand.
“Sincerely, Taiwan as Thailand’s 12th trading partner is ready to play the key role in supporting Thailand 4.0 ambition, with keeping up with modern advancement at the digital era,’’ he said, Taiwan was the world’s 16th largest exporter of merchandise and 5th largest machine tool exporter in 2017. Given a well-developed foundation of machinery and ICT industries such as IoT, 5G, big data technology, the country has stepped to become a leading nation in the wave of Manufacturing 4.0.
Taiwan Excellence Pavilion is striving to promote Taiwan Smart Machinery Industry, creating dual channel purchasing opportunities, and bringing Taiwan businesses into Thailand automobile manufacturing chain with innovativebreakthroughin automation, IoT, and smartifications.
Highlights at 2019’s Taiwan Excellence Pavilion include:
• The TM5, invented by Techman Robot Inc., the world’s first collaborative robot featuring built-in visual recognition, perfectly integrates hands, eyes and brains into one system.
• Solvision, created by SOLOMON Technology Corp, features human-like, self-learning software to detect irregular patterns, defects or features typically challenging for conventional AOI software to inspect.
• Embedded Automation Computer by Advantech Co., Ltd.
• 3D Camera by LIPS Corp.
• Miniature Ballscrew by Hiwin Technologies Corp.
• 5-Axis Machining Center by Jeenxi Technology Co., Ltd.