Schneider Electric Evolves mySchneider IT Partner Program, Enabling Collaboration to Improve End Markets Experience
Schneider Electric™, the global leader in the digital transformation of energy management and automation, today announced its new mySchneider IT Partner Program, which will provide a simplified, innovative and collaborative approach to enabling partner growth. This re-vamped program focuses on enabling diverse and evolving business models and allows partners to differentiate their business by becoming a strategic advisor and expert in their market across multiple IT competencies.
Key Features of the IT Solutions Provider Specialization Include:
- Data Driven Program Dashboard: To support new value-based and data-centric requirements, the digital experience has been completely innovatedso partners can see real-time business updates and data. This new program dashboard not only provides partners with transparency, but also identifies core focus areas, should partners choose to level-up in the program for greater competency or benefits.
- Business-Specific Tools: Certified partners gain access to the tools needed in today’s environment, including the Local Edge Configurator, which has configured tens of thousands of solutions within the distributed IT space across the world.
- Increased Profitability: IT solution providers will gain access to unique deal registration discounts that exceed normal discounts provided through Schneider Electric’s Edge Opportunity Registration (ORP) Program.
- mySchneider Rewards: With the return of one of Schneider Electric’s most popular rewards program, mySchneider Rewards, members of the partner account including sales, engineers, services, and other functions can earn points from various activities that can be redeemed for over 60,000 items, experiences, merchandise and more.
- Dedicated Support and Account Coverage: Ongoing sales account coverage provides support to business building activities and pre- and post-sales support.